6 LATEST IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES TO PERMANENT RESIDENCY RELEASED BY IRCC ON 6TH MAY 2021
Canada_Immigration   May 07 2021
Canada releases six new immigration streams for international graduates and foreign workers.
And for that, the IRCC has rolled out an application guide that provides a new immigration guide for temporary residents in Canada.
The Canadian government has introduced a complete guide to the new six immigration streams for international graduates and essential workers.
The instruction on how to apply for new limited-time immigration pathways has been provided on the government's official website which will start from May 6, 2021.
IRCC Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada will stop accepting applications from the 5th of November or when trends reach maximum potential.
New Immigration Programmes
What is the new immigration program?
The six new streams are for those who are currently living and working in Canada.
The pathways are:
1. Stream A for health care workers
2. Stream B for essential non-healthcare workers
3. International graduates
4. Stream A for French-speaking health care workers
5. Stream B for French-speaking essential non-healthcare workers
6. French-speaking international graduates
Please note before applying:
- Applicants must work in Canada at the time of their application.
- When you apply, you can work in any business. If you are applying as a required worker, you need 1,560 working hours in the last three years in a qualified profession, and applicants to the graduate stream require a Canadian credential.
- You must have to submit a complete application along with all the documents including the language documents and pay the fee.
- You can apply on multiple streams if you want, but you have to pay a fee for each application.
- The intake process will be first-in, first-out.
- If the applicant who lives in Quebec is still eligible, the officer can be transferred to another province or the job offered in another province.
- The experience of self-employment is not for these tendencies.
- Wet signatures are not needed on documents unless a representative form is used. There will be an attestation that will act as a signature at the end of the online application.
- You can pay the charge in advance online and upload the receipt to your application, or you can pay directly via the online portal. If you pay more, the IRCC will begin processing your application and issue you an automatic refund.
Why Canada is giving these programs?
Because of slowing the spread of COVID-19, travel restrictions have had a major impact on the labour market. Canada generally relies on immigrants from abroad to meet the labour shortage.
By the end of 2021, Canada has set ambitious immigration targets to welcome 401,000 new immigrants. To meet this goal and its commitment, Canada has introduced 6 new streams. And these programs help people already living in Canada to get permanent residency
Half the flow in this stream is for French speakers. Because of the increasing number of bilingual and French-speaking immigrants outside the Canadian state of Quebec.
The new pathway to PR opens up opportunities for many foreign workers and international graduates.
Are you interested in being a permanent resident of Canada under this new immigration programme?
The demand for permanent residents in Canada is strong, and the advantages of being one are multiple, with now being the best time to become a permanent resident thanks to six new healthcare and graduate programmes.
Check to see if you are already qualifying for permanent residency in Canada by clicking on the link below.