Business Talent (Permanent) Visa - 132
This visa is for experienced business owners of other nationalities to operate a new or existing business in Australia. The Business visa (subclass 132) is a permanent residence visa for business people. This visa is for business owners and investors who want to inaugurate a business or invest in Australia.
To be eligible
- You must activate a new or existing business in Australia.
- You must be designated by an Australian State or Territory government agency.
- Be invited to apply for the visa by the Australian visa office
With this visa, an applicant can
- Start a new or develop a current business in Australia.
- Stay in Australia always
- Bring family members with you
- Can stay permanently over there according to his eligibility.
Before applying for state nomination for the Business Innovation or the Entrepreneur stream, it is mandatory to undertake a physical exploratory visit to South Australia or be eligible for a virtual exploratory visit. The purpose of the exploratory tour is to assist clients in better understanding their business and lifestyle opportunities in South Australia.