Family Visa Canada

Family Visa Canada

Family Sponsorship is the government of Canada’s visa program to reunite families of immigrants who are now Canadian citizen or have become permanent resident. It does realize that relatives desire to be together and immigration is allowable for many members of the family. The members of the family– for instance, dependent children and partners can be involved on the preliminary visa application for new immigrants to Canada, while grandparents and parents, and others members must be sponsored by permanent residents as well as by Canadian citizens.

Family Visa Canada

Once the family members come to Canada, they can live, work and study if they come to be permanent residents of Canada. If you’re at least 18 years old you can sponsor certain families to come to Canada and a Canadian citizen or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada.

The government of Canada realizes how essential family is and is dedicated to family reconsolidation, thus proposing the prospect to its citizens and permanent residents to bring together with their family through Canada Family Sponsorship Visa.

Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada are offered a range of categories to sponsor family members through the Family Visa Program As part of their immigration programs, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has a precise visa pathway recognized as the Family Visa.

The Family Sponsorship Visa can be broadly classified as:

  • Spousal and Family
  • Spousal and Common-Law Partner
  • Super Visa
  • Parents and Grandparents

Canadian citizens or permanent residents of at least 18 years of age are permitted to sponsor the following family members:

  • Spouse, Common-law Partner, Conjugal Partner
  • Dependent children
  • Parents
  • Brothers and sisters
  • Grandparents
  • Grandchildren
  • Other relatives (i.e., an orphaned niece or nephew)

Eligible to sponsor

You can sponsor your spouse, partner or, dependent child if:

  • You’re at least 18 years old.
  • You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
    • If you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents.
    • You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside Canada.
  • You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability.
  • You can provide for the basic needs of any person you want to sponsor.

Family-Based Provincial Nominee Visa

Family-Based Provincial Nominee visa owners are allowed permanent residence in Canada. Aspirants can join their supporters under the Family Class and can [Read more]

Parents and Grandparents Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a temporary resident permit that permits parents and grandparents to live in Canada for up to 2 years in each visit. It is legal for up to 10 years. [Read more]

Spouse, Partner, Dependent Child

If you are adequate, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to come to be permanent residents of Canada. If you do, you must be able to: [Read more]