The Federal Skilled Worker Program is also recognized as the Federal Skilled Worker Class and it is the government of Canada's leading immigration program for personnel, permitting the country to welcome tens of thousands of Immigrants every year based on their capability to become well-known in Canada’s workforce.
Who is it for?
Specialists and expert personnel all over the world who want to settle in Canada permanently can do so through the Federal Skilled Worker Program. A noteworthy feature of this program is that applicants can apply with their partner/ spouse and dependent children.
- On January 1, 2015, the Government of Canada executed the Express Entry Immigration system under the Economic Class including the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Under Express Entry, Federal Skilled Workers across 347 qualified livelihoods who encounter the least entry procedures, submit an expression of interest profile to the Express Entry Pool.
- The outlines of applicants in the pool are ranked under a Comprehensive Ranking System. The eminent applicants will be considered for an invitation to apply for permanent residence by the Canadian visa office. Aspirants receiving an invitation must submit a full application within a delay of 60-days.
- Express Entry is an online system designed by the canadian visa office that we use to achieve applications for enduring residence from skilled workers.
- We decide on skilled workers based on their expertise and capability to subsidize Canada’s economy
Express Entry accomplishes applications for three financial immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Regions and terrains can also recruit applicants from the Express Entry pool over and done with the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to come across local labour market desires.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has launched the express entry system to mange application for permanent residence and [Read more]
Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilful personnel who want to come to be permanent residents [Read more]
Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
Federal Skilled Worker Program designed by canadian visa office is for skilled workers with overseas [Read more]
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP):
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP): Majority of Providence in Canada participates in PNP program. PNP Program is designed to fill [Read more]
Quebec Skilled Worker
This is the application procedure for skilful personnel who want to become permanent residents of Canada and stay in Quebec. [Read more]