Student Visa Canada
Canada carries on to fascinate a stable capacity of students from India. While getting admission to Top Universities in Canada continues to necessitate an exceptional educational groove, the approval to study is authenticated through a Study Permit. If you desire to take educational, proficient, or occupational training at an educational institution, university or any other college in Canada, you will need a study permit before you enter Canada.
This study permit is allotted to students when they reach Canada. On the other hand, to get a study permit, a student must apply first for a Temporary Resident Visa which is provided by the Canadian High Commission and expedited by the Visa Application Centres. VFS Global Services is entitled VACs for Canadian Visa.
In Addition to that, applicants should also know the reasons why their Canada Visa gets rejected? In this object, we will advise you on entirely from Canada student visa necessities to documents required for getting it to Study Permit.
More than 130,000 students come for education in Canada annually and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. There is no object why this cannot be you too! If you aim to study in Canada, you will likely need a ‘Study Permit’. A Study Permit is allotted by the Canadian government which permits you to study in Canada for a temporary period. Mainly, the Study Permit lays down the specific educational institution and course of study.
You can study in Canada if you:
- Are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- Prove you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- Obey the law, have no criminal record, and get a police certificate (if required)
- Are in good health and get a medical exam (if required)
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
While studying in Canada you must:
- Make progress towards completing your program
- Respect any conditions listed on your study permit
- Stop studying if you no longer meet the requirements and
- Leave Canada when your permit expires
Depending on your case, there may be conditions on your study permit such as:
- If you’re allowed to work in Canada
- If you’re allowed to travel within Canada
- The date you must stop studying